Friday, November 20, 2009

What should I do about small varicolele & an epididymal cyst in my left teste?

I went to the hospital the other day because I had an intolerable pain in my left teste. Turns out I have varicolele and an epididymal cyst in my left teste. The pain is killing me and I am not sure what else to do. The doctor just said to rest and take Motrin, but it is a sharp pain constantly. Help!

What should I do about small varicolele %26amp; an epididymal cyst in my left teste?
Varicoceles and epididymal cysts are not uncommon, and usually without symptoms.


Conservative care - Motrin and time - is the first therapy if they start causing pain.


Sometimes an icepack to the area can help, and wearing gently supportive underwear (i.e., briefs, not boxers) eases some of the pain.


If it keeps up for more than a week - ouch - you probably need to see a Urologist.


The link below talks in detail about more advanced treatment.
Reply:See another doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment