Friday, November 20, 2009

The doctor said they found what looks like a cyst in my head. Is this bad or is it normal?

I had an MRI done because I have been getting migraines for years and they don't get better with medicine. They called with the results saying that they needed to do another MRI with contrast because they found a spot in my head that they said is probably a cyst. Should I be worried about this? Is it bad or normal? I'm 16 years old so I don't know if age has any affect on it. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The doctor said they found what looks like a cyst in my head. Is this bad or is it normal?
dont worrie im 16 to iv been threw it all just have someone rub your neck and shoulders wile your laying down in bed and i prois you if you have someone rub you down everynight and dont stres on homework and school that youll forget what haveing a headachs like i had constant headachs since i urned 14 to 15
Reply:Shouldn't be too bad if you get it treated.


And shouldn't your doctor have told you if it was bad? I think if it was serious they would've told you.


No comments:

Post a Comment