Monday, November 16, 2009

Does Anyone Here Know Anything About A Bakers Cyst?

I have been diagnosed having a bakers cyst at the back of my knee and its very painful. The doctor did say it would eventually pop and go away, but he didn't say how long I would have it for. I was given a cortisone injection into the knee but its starting to wear off.

Does Anyone Here Know Anything About A Bakers Cyst?
I have them also. They used to hurt more and were a bit larger but I think they do pop occasionally. They probably won't ever leave. I heard that is you have surgery they will still remain because they have like a root that can't be removed.
Reply:My brother had one and eventually had surgery and lots of cortisone shots. His came back. My sister had one, didn't have the surgery, and hers went away on its own and stayed away.


No comments:

Post a Comment