Friday, November 20, 2009

Should i see a dr for what i think is a ruptured ovarian cyst?

i was in the hospital in june for severe abdominal pain and it was a hemorrhaging cyst. last night i expereinced the same pain as before: full feeling, pain in abs-chest-and back, extreme shortness of breath, feeling very faint, and it was extremely difficult to roll onto my side let alone sit up. gradually i felt better (after 800 IB) and i seem to be following the course of healing i did when i was in the hospital. is it ok to just let these things go away on their own at home when the symptoms are so debilitating?





ive been on mirena for a year but june was my first cyst ever

Should i see a dr for what i think is a ruptured ovarian cyst?
Oh wow, I went through the same thing in May! It was something I have never experienced before, and I didn't know what it was. Went to the ER, had testing done to rule out other things (ie gall bladder problem, appendicitis, other...) and an ultrasound showed ovarian cysts. BAM, that was it.





If you are still having problems with the pain, I think that you definitely should give your gyn a call. In my case, I hadn't had much trouble since the initial 'attack'. I was told to see my gyn for a follow up, and when I finally did, she didn't even do an exam. I wasn't symptomatic anymore.
Reply:The sooner the better you must take care of yourself anything like that you should be in the doctors as soon as

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment