Friday, November 20, 2009

Breastfeeding mommy that was diagnosed with tendinitis and a cyst on right wrist.?

Hello, I was just diagnosed with tendintis in my right wrist and he also found a cyst there as well. My dr says that he cannot prescribe anything because I am breastfeeding. Is there anything that I can take or do to help with the pain? Does anyone know anything that I can do such as exercises that would help when my thumb when it locks up and causes me to not be able to use it to its full ability?

Breastfeeding mommy that was diagnosed with tendinitis and a cyst on right wrist.?
wearing wrist braces at night when sleeping and during the day when doing anything repetative will help ease the pain alot, your doc can also give you a cortisone type injection in your wrist, this will not pass into the breastmilk. hope this helps out some and good luck.
Reply:Thumb locking up sounds like trigger finger or trigger thumb...try these carpal tunnel exercises,tendon glides..


http://www.carpal-tunnel-symptoms.com

paper bush

No comments:

Post a Comment