Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there a good birth control that can shrink my two ovarian cyst without going thru surgery?

i have two ovarian cyst. one in each ovari. i'm also dying to have kids. i have been trying for a couple of months now. but my DR told me if need to get pregnant right away i have to get them removed after 3 months of lepron depot. i have heard about the symptoms of Lepron. my cyst are about 5cm. please help me i'm soooo desperate to have kids.

Is there a good birth control that can shrink my two ovarian cyst without going thru surgery?
i used to get ovarian cysts all the time. i've been on orthocyclen for 6 years and havent had any since. my doctor said that kind is really good for cysts. however i never had ones as large as yours. plus if youre planning on getting pregnant why do you want to be on the pill? it can take a few months for the pill to have the desired effect. i would just ask your doctor if there are any other options.


No comments:

Post a Comment