Friday, November 20, 2009

I had an laparoscopy for the removal of a cyst 2 days ago and am now having heavy bleeding. Is this normal?

i have endometriosis and the cyst was on the right ovary, i have also on the same day as my operation started my monthly injections of depo to stop my periods so very confused as to whats gonig on?

I had an laparoscopy for the removal of a cyst 2 days ago and am now having heavy bleeding. Is this normal?
That does not sound right hun. I would call your docotor. I had one done I did not bleed afterwards. I would really call. Please let me know what you found out. Goood luck and take care
Reply:it neber hurts to get it checked out. There should be a phone number on the after care instructions you should have recieved when you were released. I would call that phone number and ask them what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment