Friday, November 20, 2009

I accidentally found out that i have a 10 cm cyst on my right ovary...?

i accidentally found out that i have a 10 cm cyst on my right ovary...accidenatlly, since i dont feel any pains on the lower portion of my abdomen except when i'm having my periods, w/c is irregular..(there was a time when i only had 2 periods in a year) i also found out that i have polycystic ovaries. how do i manage these two conditions?


Are there any doctors or OB-gyne there who's in need for a patient who has these conditions for further medical explorations and studies. i'm willing to volunteer..

I accidentally found out that i have a 10 cm cyst on my right ovary...?
So what you're really asking is "how can you get medical treatment for free?"





Look into social services, welfare, charity care, and check with area hospitals for medical assistance programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment