Friday, November 20, 2009

How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or ingrown hair on my penis?

i am 16 i have had a red bump on my penis for about 6th months it appeared after i shaved my pubic but i also heard that i might be a cyst skin tag or pimple i am kind of afraid though cause i can't get it to go away and i don't know how to tell my parents to take me to the doctor i have never had a sexual experience of any kind and have never done drugs so i am pretty positive its not an STD





i am really scared can some one please please please give some remady or way to get my penis back to normal

How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or ingrown hair on my penis?
Ingrown hairs usually look like a pimple with a white head and a darkshadow in the center...they can be popped and the hair comes out...





What you are describibing sounds like something the doctor needs to look at, especially after 6 months...pimples and ingrown hairs pop themselves within a week or so...
Reply:dude you just gotta tell your parents and go see a doctor 6 months is a lot of time to wait

street fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment