Monday, November 16, 2009

I had carpal tunnel, also diagnosed with a ganglion cyst, surgery was done.?

In post op room, the Dr. said he could understand my pain, because what I had wasn't a ganglion cyst, instead my muscle had grown attached to my bone. Surgery had been done to the muscle. Anyway, I have tried to address the idea that this muscle malformation or whatever it is was was also caused from my work. I am a machine setup/operator, this problem arose when my carpel tunnel problem arose. My wrist is always in a comprimised position, by way of my wrist being turned down, putting pressure on the lateral side of my wrist, where the lump grew. He is a considered to be very knowledgable orthopedic Dr., but I don't think this muscle trama could be anything but a work related issue. I was sent back to work after being off for one week to do right hand only work, but it isn't going well, just getting myself ready and my daughter ready each morning seems to be hurting me more.

I had carpal tunnel, also diagnosed with a ganglion cyst, surgery was done.?
well get a second opinion if your not happy with what he had to say. however in saying this, its unlikely that what you are thinking is correct. carpall tunnell syndrome does not cause muscle fusion, however if you think it does then go waste your money on another orthopedic dr's opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment