Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have stabbing pains and dragging sensation in uterine area, if a cyst burst do i have to go to hospital?

I have been to the doctor and he said just to take a couple of panadol if pains persist get a blood test done which i did today. but i am really worried that i might have to go to hospital in regards to one of my cyst bursting.

I have stabbing pains and dragging sensation in uterine area, if a cyst burst do i have to go to hospital?
If you already have cysts, and you're experiencing any kind of severe pain, I would at least call the doctor, at the VERY least. If this pain is worse than normal, you might want to call the ER and see what they say. Cysts bursting can feel like a sharp, stabbing pain, so it's very important that you seek medical attention if the pain is worse than last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment