Saturday, April 24, 2010

Have a lump on my neck that's really sore...ganglion cyst?

it looks like the size of a gulf ball if i turn my neck right (it's on the left) but if i put pressure on it to like feel the size it kinda feels smaller. it hurts so bad to even move my neck. i read another question and thought maybe it was a lymph node. but i had a ganglion cyst on my hand prolly about 2 years ago and i thought they said if you have on you can get them again. the one i my hand was just small and went away (which they sid that if it didn't within a month, then surgery) but back in the day they just pounded bibles on them, haha weird. but i'm sure with scool and all it just got bumped and broke but what would they do for my neck...surgery?





thanks. =)

Have a lump on my neck that's really sore...ganglion cyst?
You should get it checked out before you declare it a cyst. It could be that you have a lot of stress in your neck and could've had a muscle spasm, resulting in a knot. If you had rubbed it and it went away slightly, maybe you should go get a massage.


No comments:

Post a Comment