Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can anyone please help me? I need opinions is it a cyst?

ok, well i thought i was pregnant, but i dont know things dont click, im planning to go to the doctors, but i just need this as a reassurance


these are my symptoms can they be an ovarian cyst?





* my lower abdomen is swollen/hard


* i have some pains in my lower abdomen that get up to my belly button


* frequent urination


*my breast grew a little


* gained about 5 pounds


*I've been stressing so much about being pregnant,but it wouldnt make so much sense to me





I had a late period this month, it was shorter and lighter than usual, i had a urine test done at the docs office for pregnancy and it was negative, so what can this be?

Can anyone please help me? I need opinions is it a cyst?
Wow, you have to do a blood test and a ultra sound. Urine Test are not accurate. Go to the doctor again and request this. Good Luck.
Reply:if you dont think you are pregnant


you could possibly have a fibroid tumor,


they are non-malignant, but they do


cause severe pain, and frequent urination


you could also have a bladder infection

daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment