Saturday, April 24, 2010

Has anyone been told by their OB that their baby has a "cyst" on their heart while pregnant?

I just got back from my OB appointment and was told that my baby has a cyst on his heart. I have to go for another ultrasound, and they said it could be linked to Down-syndrome...I am SO worried, has anyone had this before and turned out to be nothing?? My baby apparantly had some on his brain as well (but by the second ultrasound they were gone) now they are just concerned about the one on his heart.... thanks in advance for your advice/answers.

Has anyone been told by their OB that their baby has a "cyst" on their heart while pregnant?
My friends friend, came in town and for a long time was told that her son was going to be down syndrome and came out to be completely fine... without any syndrome/disorder... well if you are older... over 30 you have approximately 1 in 120 chances of having a down syndrome child.
Reply:yes it do hart a lot .


No comments:

Post a Comment