Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anybody have a negative blood test and still been pregnant? or ovarian cyst?

i am 35 days late and am usually very regular. we are trying to concieve our second child, i took a blood test 17 days late, it was negative, i have had no changes in diet or exercise, im in no pain, and its not stress, ive heard an ovarian cyst could cause a late period, are there any other symptoms other than that, and has anyone gotten a negative blood test and actually been pregnant?

Anybody have a negative blood test and still been pregnant? or ovarian cyst?
I've had the ovarian cyst and I swore I was pregnant. My breasts hurt, I even had minor spotting. However, my dr did a blood test and it was negative. He then did an ultrasound which confirmed the cyst. He gave me a progesterone shot to bring on my period. I would think though that you're not pregnant. Another option is that you may not have ovulated at all. To have a period you must ovulate. If you haven't gotten your period by the end of the month, I'd see your doctor again. Good luck!
Reply:no

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment