Thursday, May 7, 2009

How do I get rid of a sebacous cyst without seeing a Dr?

I have this sebacous cyst on my chest and it is bothering. I have been doing hot compresses. Is there anything else that I can do to get rid of it. Should I take Doxycycline or is there a good over the counter medication that i should get. It's painful and I prefer not waiting until Monday. Can I call the fire department non-emergency number and have them remove it at my house as opposed to going to the ER? Can I remove it myself? Any ideas the websites on the internet don't say anything of this respect.





Any ideas ASAP would be greatly appreciated. I'm in pain and it burns. I

How do I get rid of a sebacous cyst without seeing a Dr?
hi i had a sebaceous sist and had mine removed by electrolysis (epilation) the blend method flash technique i hope this is helpful to you


No comments:

Post a Comment